12 Medjool dates
- 12 teaspoons Organic peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 3.5 ounces (100 grams) dark chocolate (less sweet and healthier)
- a handful of Shredded coconut
- a handful of dried Goji berries
- Or Chia seeds on top
- Or Pistachios ruff cut on top
Cut the dates down the center lengthwise and remove the pit. (not in half)
- Fill each date with 1 teaspoon with Organic Peanut butter, press closed with fingers. Place dates in the freezer to chill for 5-10 minutes - this will help them be easier to handle when coating with chocolate.
- Melt the dark chocolate over a small double boiler stir every 30 seconds or melt in the microwave oven (check every 15-20 sec.) until creamy and coats the spoon evenly, let it cool a little before dipping.
- Get your topping and dates ready by having them near your work area.
- Place your dates on a piece of parchment paper or wax paper.
- Now dip the stuffed chilled dates in the melted chocolate. Coat well. Lift date out of chocolate with fork and place on a parchment lined plate.
- Sprinkle your toppings on the dates. (ideas coconuts alone or with Goji, or with Chia seeds or with Pistachios, let your creativity guide you)
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes before serving.
Rachel is wearing our Gottasoul "Highwaist Sultry Stripe Leggings" It comes in Gray and White. Rachel is wearing the Black and Silver. Check them out.
Rachel Schwartz is a certified nutritional consultant specializing in vegan and vegetarians diets. Rachel helps women get rid of unwanted body fat with less struggle. Navigating you through a confusing world of dieting while attracting a more positive lifestyle that energizes you!