Do you want a big unhealthy birthday cake? Ok, let me rephrase it! Maybe you are having a few of your workout buddies over. Now that unhealthy cake might not be what you want or need. Here is are a wonderful Plant based 12 mini donuts recipe or 6 small donuts.
Here are the list of supplies you'll need.
1. pipping bag and a pipping tip
2. a Tablespoon
3. Donut pan with 12 mini donut spaces or 6 small donut spaces
4. Electric mixer and metal bowl
5. Wisk and a small metal bowl.
6. baking rack for cooling
* 6oz. soft tofu
* 1 1/2 tbs. light brown sugar, packed
* 1/8 cup sprinkles
* 1 Tbs. agave
* 1 tsp. coconut oil
* 1 Tsp. vanilla extract
* 3/4 cup cake flour
* 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
* pinch of salt
Let's do it:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Lightly grease the donut pan and set it aside. .
3. Mix together the Tofu, Sugar, agave, coconut oil, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl until smooth.(use the electric mixer )
4.In a separate bowl whisk together cake flour, sprinkles, baking powder and salt. Add the flour mixture to the tofu mixture than whisk until smooth.
5. ***If the mixture is too dry, add 1 tabs of any dairy dree milk at a time until mixture is in a doughy like consistency.
6. Using a pipping bag, add the mixture into the bag. Till each donut cup is about 3/4 quarters full.
7. Bake until; the donuts are a light brown and spring back when touched (about 15 minutes, all ovens can differ in temperature and time). Let cool slight, than gently turn the donuts out onto the cooking rack
8. Eat them when they are warm it's always the best. or you can make a light glaze.
How to make a simple glaze:
- 1/4 Cup dairy free Milk (Soy, Almond, Coconut, Cashew, or your favorite
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 Tbs. Vanilla
- extra sprinkles on top
Macros for 1 donut (without glaze)
Star Gloss Camo Bra https://gottasoul.com/products/star-gloss-camo-bra
Advanced Fabric Capri Leggings https://gottsoul.com/procucts/advanced-fabric-capri-leggings
Rachel Schwartz is a Certified Nutritional Consultant, specializing in vegan and vegetarians diets. Rachel helps women get rid of unwanted body fat with less struggle. Navigating you through a confusing world of dieting while attracting a more positive lifestyle that energizes you!
You can connect with her best through.